Luke Jermay's An Extraordinary Exhibition of Seeing with the Fingertips
Phase 1: Your spectator shuffles the deck. You
identify the cards as "red" or "black" simply by running your fingers along the
face of the cards...
Phase 2: Your spectator shuffles the deck once
more. You identify the cards as "red" or "black" simply by waving your fingers
underneath the cards...
Phase 3: You determine the color and identity of
a card that is sealed inside the card box...
- No mirrors!
- No wax!
- No chemicals!
- No magnets!
- No wires!
- No strings!
- No counting!
- Not a stacked deck!
- Not a marked deck!
- Not a peek!
- Not a pull!
- Not a new gimmick, but YES a surprising new way of using a gimmick you
probably already have!
Running Time: Approximately 2 hrs 52
- Luke Jermay's surprising new method for this classic effect, the most
effective and free we've ever seen.
- Several classic ways to accomplish this effect.
- Luke Jermay's handling of Out of This World, the perfect effect to follow
- A copy of the original manuscript Luke Jermay shared with a small group of
friends while he was developing the routine.